Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Wedding

Saturday, our family went to a wedding. Is was really good, and very God-honoring. Robin and I helped with serving food, drinks, etc. My feet were kind of sore by the end of the day, but it was a TON of fun!! I can't wait till I can do that again. Here are a few (or maybe, alot of) pictures. And, thank you all you girls who helped with serving food!


The Beautiful Bride

Exhortations for their married life together



The First Kiss

High Fives and Smiles

Sweet Girls

Beautiful Smiles

Precious Goodbyes

The Happy Couple


Sorry for the pictures we didn't get of the wedding. :)

~Margaret

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It was beautiful to be at such a God-honoring wedding, wasn't it? To see a couple striving so to give God glory with their vision for Him was very encouraging!

I loved serving with you girls!

Rach