Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Happy Memorial Day to Ya'll!!!

Monday was a great day. Danadelfos went home with a guy in out church who was running the Bolder Boulder, because he was going to run the race as well.

Well, we got up fairly early. I think it was about 5 a.m. We cut up lettuce, tomatoes, etc. for the picnic, then left at about 8:15. We had a lovely drive to Fox Run Park, and got there at about 8:45. We unloaded the car, cleaned the grills off, then we went on a quarter of a mile run around the park. When we got back, a couple other families had already arrived. They went down and set up a few games. We helped Mommy, until it was time for lunch. After the prayer, I talked with a few people, then went down to the field. I played soccer for a little while. It was SO much fun!! Later, I played Capture the Flag with some children in the church.

Well, I'm just glad God has blessed us with such a great church family to fellowship with!



~Margaret, once again :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I had so much fun Monday! And I agree whole-heartedly; we have a great church family, and they supply us with wonderful fellowship. :)

Rach