Monday, May 18, 2009

Attack of the Beagle upon the Grill Cleaner

Gussie, our beagle, lives quite an exciting (not really) life. She is beat up by our chickens, sprayed with water (from us), but the most exciting thing in her life, is....... eating. She's actually pretty fun(ny) to watch-the way she acts, and all. :) These pictures I caught of her are pretty funny. I guess she thought the grill scrubber was some kind of food.


Hmm... I wonder what this is...

Whatever it is, it will be quickly diminished by Gussie the Great. Ha ha, here we go!

I should probably advance over on this side, so it won't see me, then...

ATTACK!!!

Wow, that was pretty energetic for Gussie. She normally just lies around all day. You should have seen her eating it. She almost had a heart attack when she found out it wasn't food. Until next time...

~Just us

No comments: