Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sleepover

Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. I hope you haven't forgotten about this blog yet, for lack of posts. :)

On Friday, we went to a sleepover. It was a very blessed time, spent with some great friends. I have posted some pictures. Hope you enjoy them!

Jessica and Rachel

Sweet Sisterly Love-Joanna and Jess


The Whole Group


Kris, Jess, and Grace


Lovely Walks

~Sisters 4

P.S. Make sure you check out our new playlist. I highly recommend it! (I wonder why that is?)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Sisters!

I can't bring up the pictures, but I'm sure they're great! lol But of course, I was an eye witness...... so I'll live without the pics. Love you!

Sisters 4 said...

Oh, I'm sorry, Rach. I'm trying to fix that. Sometimes they come up, but other times, they don't. :)