Saturday, April 18, 2009

Homeschool Day at the Capitol

On April 3rd, 2009, homeschoolers from all over Colorado, came to make a stand for homeschooling, down at the capitol. We had classes at the beginning and end of the day, in the Pillar of Fire Church. In the afternoon, 2,000 people walked down to the capitol, and held a rally. It was a really good rally, but I didn't hear some of it, because I was walking around, taking pictures. However, when I was right in the middle of taking pictures, the camera decided it wanted to go out of battery. Oh well! At least I got some to share with you.


Some parts of the Capitol blend in with the sky

A Sweet Picture

Denver is the city of tall buildings

Miss Anna

Heidi

I know this is a bit later than when the event really happened, but here it is anyways! :)

No comments: