Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back Home

So, our family is VERY happy to be back home from Las Vegas. We went there for my grandpa's funeral. It was a blessed trip, and we were all able to spend time loving each other, by sitting close in the car. Car trips have got to be one of my fondest memories! I love passing the time by reading good books, having nice long talks with my big sister in the back seat, and just enjoying the beautiful scenery that God has made. We had a good "vacation", and were able to edify and build up one another. Thank the Lord we're back home, and ready to pick up our tasks once again!

~Sisters 4

4 comments:

The Goode Wife said...

Hi girls! It has been fun finding and looking at your blog. I continue to remember you all in prayer for this difficult time. I hope you are getting back into normal activities okay!
In Christ,
Molly Sumpter

Sisters 4 said...

It's good to hear from you, Molly! Thank you for praying for us!

~The Swanson Sisters

Rachel said...

Hello girls!

I love you all, and will keep praying for you. Rest in Jesus.

Your blog looks very, very nice, as well.

In Jesus,
Rachel

Unknown said...

We love you all and are praying for you....

Much Joy in our Savior,
Jess