Friday, March 12, 2010

2010 Economics Conference



This last week our family was part of a big, exciting, 800 person conference. It came out to about 830 with all the volunteers, but it was a great, wonderful, exciting time and here are some pictures to share the fun and edifying time we had at the conference.


One of the speakers

Don't fall asleep now :-)

Margaret at hard at work at the GwV table

The Wintons

Camera work is fun and exciting!

Miss Meg, Head of Registration

Miss Maria watches a group of talking ushers and
registrars in the background....

"You can't be bored, can you?"

The main auditorium on Conference Prep day
It sure was empty!

Ushers hard at work

~Robin

9 comments:

Peter said...

How did you get so many pictures of me without me knowing?! And yes I was falling asleep... more like I did fall asleep several times...

Emily said...

Don't worry! I'm great at getting pictures of people without them knowing... :-P

Anonymous
I bet you'll be able to guess... :-)

Peter said...

Hmmmm... Abigail?

Peter said...

And I wasn't even running the camera at all during the conference...

Emily said...

Yeah I know. That was on Thursday when you were "testing" it out.

Unknown said...

Hahaha Em. :) These pictures are great... thankfully you didn't get.. err post any of me falling asleep.. ahem :P :) :) Love you!

Peter said...

HEY!

Unknown said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi singing sisters,
We'd LOVE your homemade granola recipe when you get the chance :-)

Natalie