Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends

Some things are really hard, and when I say hard, I mean HARD!  I don't know about some of you, but I would have to say that the hardest thing for me is having a close and loving relationship with my brother and sisters.  However, even though it's not exactly the easiest thing in the world, we still do need to try with all our might to love our brothers and sisters.  When I was quite a bit younger, my number one problem was probably learning to get along with my siblings, and, although I'm definitely NOT perfect in that area now, I do know that I probably have a stronger relationship with all of my siblings now.  And now, I'm best friends with all my siblings.  We've been through a lot together, shared hundreds upon hundreds of memories, joked with each other a lot, teased each other, had good discussions, and the list goes on...

It seems like we all have different inside jokes that we all tend to enjoy, and little memories that are either embarrassing or funny that we like to remind each other of.  Even though we have our moments when we're not the most kind siblings, I definitely know that loving each other and casting away faults is worth it all in the end.


~Sisters 4

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh - I love love the photo! You all are such a blessing to me! :) We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Natalie Tederoff! I love your blog and the pictures! We really enjoyed coming to Colorado with you in June. We still talk about that awesome trip. Smiles!

Natalie :-) :-) :-)

Sisters 4 said...

I'm glad ya'll enjoyed it. We really loved having you stay with us! :)

~Sisters 4

Anonymous said...

Hi again! Do you remember the Neumanns (they went on the trip with us)? Well I just sent the Neumann girls the link to your blog. I think they'll enjoy it! your blog is so nice! We made a small website....
sites.google.com/site/nataliegracesnotes

Elisa said...

:) love the photo! :)