Monday, March 15, 2010

More Conference and After Conference

All in all, it was a most wonderful
week for Maria, Robin, Anna, and
Margaret!

This is what tired people do after a conference...
When you can't barely think or speak
comprehensibly, you play CLUE!
He looks so excited about the game, doesn't
he?
The sun is shining! Hearts are light in the first sessions
of the day!
Edifying Conversations
Smiling faces in braces :-)
Miss Maria having a good laugh


To make this conference a day to remember, we still have many more memories and pictures to share with you all! We had many laughs, edifying conversations, and listened to great speakers at the conference.


6 comments:

Daniel said...

I look like I'm four in that picture.

But, then again I guess that would be about my maturity level anyways. o.0

Peter said...

4 to which power or root Dan? 0_o

Derek said...

Nah, Dan looks like he's 6.

Peter said...

9

Unknown said...

I love these! All ya'll are so much much fun :)

Anonymous said...

You don't have to post this message (as long as you read it:)...the reason I'm leaving it on a comment is because I'm not completley sure of your email!! But anyway.. when we were at your house we really enjoyed your homeade granola. Would we able to get the recipe? You can email it to: tederoff@shaw.ca Thank you!
~natalie