Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Blog!

Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't think our blog would last this long, but it did. Wow! This is amazing. We've known this blog for one whole year now. *Shakes hands with the blog, and says, "Nice to know you, Blog."* We've been through a lot together (Ok, not really, but that just sounds kind of touching). Anyways, I guess that's all I have to say. I'm not terribly creative today, so I don't think I'll fill up to much of this space, unless.... I...  make the font kind of big... 

Of course, that doesn't look very "in style", so I guess I'll stick to the "normal" size font... *Ahem*

Well, I hope everything is going well for ya'll.  The snow is on the ground, and I think that it's high time that some one went and joined it, so it doesn't feel too lonely...  And, I suppose that that "some one" is me!!!

~Sisters 4

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Well, the blogs only one day old for me. So, happy first birthday, day or year, either one works. If you want my "professional" opinion the blogs pretty good.

Have a good day girls.

Emily said...

Thank you.. Thank you... I did so much work on it....

Emily

i'm being sarcastic... bekah did it all

Tyler said...

ha ha.

Unknown said...

oh you guys.. I think I'll keep you :)