Monday, February 16, 2009

Peaceful Days at Home

So, we haven't quite been keeping up with our blog. Have no fear. It's only because we have been having a very peaceful winter at home. (In other words, doing nothing except for: school, cooking, cleaning, going on walks, helping with animals in the neighborhood, taking care of our own animals, and all the other usual things that normally go on in our household.) However, today is different. We are taking the day off of school (because its Saturday) to clean animal cages! Actually, don't get me wrong, I love cleaning the chicken coop. I have no idea why. Probably because I like the feeling I get of being able to go in there, and smell the sweet smell of wood shavings and straw. Aaah... lovely!

Description of today: the sun is shining brightly outside, The house is peaceful and quiet, and the chickens are pecking around at bugs (I doubt there are any alive). It is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day today! (Actually, I think everyday is beautiful.) :)

Well, I'd better be going! Farewell to ya'll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha... Sounds like a lot of fun! =)